Controversial times - its often controversial

A blog discussing controversial views, prejudice, stereotypes, and anything from international affairs to day to day topics, anything that sturrs the mind into action and provokes interest, updated daily where possible.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Challenge yourself!

Today an associate of mine said to me ' I bet you cant do 1000 press ups in a day", after consulting another associate who thought I couldn't do it and said 'It'd be impossible for you to do it', me being a healthy person and an extremely keen athlete decided to take them up on the challenge! Within 2 hours of the start time with a friend keeping count, to the amazement of my friends, I had already amassed 500!! What this goes to show is that you shouldn't underestimate yourself, to be honest when I started I wasn't sure I would be able to do it, and in hindsight it was relatively easy, yes there was quite a bit of pain involved, and now my arms feel like jelly, but I succeeded. What I'm trying to convey is that you should challenge yourself, push yourself to the limit, you may just amaze yourself with the things you can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright 2006 - Victor Lensora http://controversial-times.blogspot.com